Friday, April 3, 2009

just shootin' the breeze...

So, yesterday, I got less than nothing done. The rain left early in the day -- and after chores I went outside with the dog. The beginning of April overwhelms me. So much to do in the garden -- but the rain in the beginning of the month holds me back. I pretty much just did some measuring for our backyard deck project and enjoyed some of the sunshine. Today, the rains and wind are here. I am looking through my pictures of the garden from last year to plan for this year's annual plantings. We gathered seeds from last years flowers -- and already planted some of those last Sunday. So, while those little seeds are working there way up, here's a pretty picture to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)