Thursday, November 5, 2009

stop, and take a breath...

I am racing all over the place. The kids are off from school, today and tomorrow, and next Wednesday, and too many other days this month as far as I am concerned. I am out of breath and getting nothing done -- probably the same as everyone else. Oh well, it is "the most wonderful time of year..." after all! Wink, wink...

In the meantime, here is a cute little project that Sofia is doing to share with her friends. They found pretty leaves on the playground and decided that they would have a "best friends club". Oh, to be eight years old...




Okay, I am not wishing to be eight years old -- I am only remembering when I was eight years old. Enough said (while jogging in place) -- I'm running again... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)