Thursday, February 13, 2014

~ slowly...more quilt along progress...

...drawing lines to make half square triangles.

~ drawing lines...

Seems like this block is taking an awfully long time to finish, right?  If I worked on it straight through, then it would be done.  But...as Sofia always reminds me (when I ask why I can't get these little projects done)...you're busy doing all that "mom" stuff.

Kind of puts things into perspective -- guess I'm just busy doing more important things!

My goal is to run upstairs and sew these together, then, run back down here to iron and trim them -- before the guys come inside from shovelling snow and hand over their sweaty clothes that need to go in the washer immediately...

...days like this are sNOw fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)