Monday, April 20, 2009

rainy days and mondays...

So, today we have both! Monday morning is always a struggle for me. After everyone is out the door and on their separate paths for the day, I feel the void. It takes me a few hours to kick into gear -- you think part of it could be the mess they leave behind for me to pick up? Hmm... Anyhow, today I'm getting there a bit differently. My goal for the week is to 1) put away what's left of the Easter holiday, 2) file away the paper work in the crate on the floor 3) pick out a paint color for the "activity" room (remember that project?), and, 4) continue the spring gardening plans. While I was picking up, I realized I hadn't read the evaluation report from Nicholas' catechist. She gave him a glowing 5 star evaluation -- can you see me smiling?

Then I found this cutie pie little piece of artwork from Sofia!



Hopefully the rest of the day will be as wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)