Saturday, August 28, 2010

here we are...

here...



and, here...



and, here...



and, here...



The last couple of days have just flown by... I can't believe that this is the last weekend of summer vacation for the kids. They are both waiting anxiously to see their school classmates. Guess doing "alot of nothing" for the summer was good for them! :-) I know it was good for me -- and I enjoyed having their company.

Ok, why is Rick smiling in the last picture? Because today is the first day of his "mini" vacation. He doesn't realize yet how many things there are on my "to do" list for him... :-) He's starting with finishing the paver border on the right side of the driveway. I know he does have some golf planned for Tuesday. Hmmm...maybe I should see if I can find his "to do" list -- it might need some editing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)