Friday, December 9, 2011

a little push...

This year...the elves seem to be popping up everywhere!  They don't seem to be making my tasks any easier -- just in case you're wondering ;-)  I'm sure you're all out and about right now -- busy with your own holiday tasks -- or, at least that is where you should be! :-)

















I think that Gingerbread house in the photo is being built this weekend -- it's pre-baked, which doesn't matter because we never eat them.  Do you?  We have about 10+ days more before actual cookie baking takes place here -- those we do eat -- but only when they're fresh out of the oven!  

Time to go run some early errands...I am feeling a "little tug" on my sleeve...maybe those elves are helping me after all!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)