Sunday, November 24, 2013

~ happy sunday...

Today I have quite a few projects to choose from.  We have bright blue skies, cold temps, and wind...  Not really a good day for playing outdoors.  Luckily, there are a few choices for me as far as indoor projects.  I can continue working on my kitchen window curtains (almost done), or, do some holiday shopping (probably not a good choice on a weekend), or, stare at this fabric fat quarter bundle.

~ today's options include...

I won this from Fat Quarter Shop a few weeks ago!  They were having a give-away and I won the awesome prize which included this and a bunch of other wonderful fabric goodies.  I was sew happy :-)

So while I am staring, I will also be drafting my first Burgoyne Surrounded quilt block.  There is an online quiltalong that I want to participate in -- but it doesn't begin until December.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)