Wednesday, January 29, 2014

~ piece work basics...

Hope everyone is staying warm!  I am busy inside doing some long overdue purging from the basement storage areas.  At least I am staying true to one of my New Year's resolutions!  Actually, another of my resolutions was to work on my quilting basics...specifically piece work -- and I am doing that also!

~ piece work  basics...

I am using a charm pack from the Northcott fabrics  Artisan Spirit Shimmer collection.  This was part of the fantastic bundle of fabric that I won in a Fat Quarter Shop giveaway a few months back.

If I can keep this up, I should be totally recharged and ready for some gardening by the time the weather gets warmer. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)