Friday, May 8, 2009

SUN...!

Finally! I believe it has rained every day since my last post. This morning, we were greeted with this beautiful sight! Hurray!


Even the perplexing "almost dead" tree is sparkling this morning. I am truly sad about this tree. It is our third springtime in this house and this tree is part of our brief history here.

Since we moved here, I have been diligent in caring for our curb trees and the trees in the conservation area directly across the street from our house. I cannot figure out why the "others" -- which are and have not been within my personal repertoire of trees :-) -- trees which received no care for the past 3 years -- are green and lush right now. Yet, this one did not make it. Any advice from the tree experts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)