Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what'cher doin' ?..



happy ending...


Remember the weekend project we did awhile back? I'm very happy with the result. I have been sadly looking at the stained cement foundation beneath the bay windows for 2 years -- and now I can look at the pretty new lattice that matches what is under the porch area. Now it looks finished to me. We also rearranged the plants in the shade garden to give it more balance, and planted some annuals for color. I will post a new picture when the plants fill in.

and, just beginning...



So, here's a new and easy project -- no, not Miss Camouflage outfit :-) I'm going to strip the paint off of the antique frame surrounding the mirror. The mirror is antique also, but I don't think it is original to the frame. I am also painting the antique metal garden chairs.


Happy, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)