Monday, October 17, 2011

technical issues...

This...


...does not bother me (yet).  Why?  because now I have an outlet on the landing in my stairwell to the second floor.  Yay!  :-) 



This is one of "those things" that took years to finally come to the "top of the list".  It then took my very smart hubby-- assisted by my very smart son -- two hours to complete -- except for that little patch of sheetrock up there in the 1st photo.  But, that's in the stairwell to the basement -- so I can live with it (for now...)

I was so excited to be able to plug in my halloween decorations that I even settled for the "brown" extension cord.  I WILL be going to the store, later today, to purchase a white one.  :-)

This...


...DOES bother me!  I do not like the way the skirt looks attached to the bodice -- soooo -- Miss Alice will be wearing separate pieces.  It will be much more flattering to her figure -- and, when it's done, will fit her just "right"...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)