Friday, December 2, 2011

put your elf hat on...



...I'm off to getting some "secret" elf stuff done...before the troops come home for the weekend...  Yes, the photo is from last year -- I don't think I can top that cute expression on Ozzy's face.  I did change the background -- as per the request of a loyal follower...wink ...wink ...  I also added some energizing music to rev you up for wrapping, or, hanging those decorations, or, elf stuff...  That's where I'm headed...

Happy Friday! :-)


2 comments:

  1. I thought that face, and hat looked familiar on Ozzie. Thanks for the change, and the peppy music too! Okay, it is putting me in the mood now. I actually hung a few decorations last night and this morning too!

    Your loyal follower or shall I say one of what was it 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Crank that music up and keep going! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)