Saturday, October 5, 2013

~ my pretty girl...

...sitting on a bale of hay :-)

~ my pretty girl...

This year, as part of our fall outdoor decorations, we decided to create a little farm theme vignette in the side yard.  This vignette was totally inspired by the milk can in the photo -- it was a yard sale purchase :-)  It has taken quite a few days to piece the vignette -- a trip to the local farm for the bale of hay, another trip to the local farm for the corn stalks, a trip to the store for wood, a trip to the store for spray paint -- I'm sure you're getting the idea.

This is not the completed vignette-- we should have it done by tomorrow.  In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy a photo of my lovely daughter :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture!. Especially after a day like we have had. 6" of rain! These young ones are growing up much too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)