Sunday, May 18, 2014

~ practice makes perfect...

In order to pass the road test for your driver's license, you need to know how to parallel park.  Nicholas was going to take the road test in my SUV -- so that added to the pressure.  He and Rick practiced the parallel parking...again...and...again...





...and, this past Friday morning (on a very rainy day) -- Nicholas passed his road test! :-)

I just noticed that I can't see the video when working on my ipad. If you are having the same problem, then here is the link:  https://flic.kr/p/nE9K8r

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicholas!
    Aunt Lovey
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Congratulations Nick!

    Lots of Hugs! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, YaY! Two comments in the same post :-) I will let Nicholas know that you appreciate his tenacious effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)