Friday, April 2, 2010

hippity hoppity...



Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. This is not because of a lack of things going on -- it is quite the opposite here. I don't like to do a post without a picture, and there has been no time in my daily schedule for the camera. The easter bunny is just sliding through here this year and then we're super busy with Sofia's first communion preparations. We don't have a final head count yet for the small family gathering we have planned for her special day -- and I know you're all busy too -- but we need your r.s.v.p. or you'll be left out of the fun.

I just want to note that in the photo, the "happy easter" eggs on the mantle were hand painted by our talented Grandpa Bob. :-) You can click on the photo if you want to see them close up.

Happy egg hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)