Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a bit of happy...

on a realllly dreary morning!

This...


...my camellia plant.  She blooms in November -- and this is a good year for her since it's been warm.  She doesn't look so out of place either, since there are other plants with flowers and LOTs of color from the leaves (we have tons of leaves this year!)

And, this...





She really wasn't happy -- because -- she hates the rain jacket that she is wearing.  But, I gave her a little kiss and a hug -- and she gave me some smiles in return.

Hope you don't have to look too far for your "happy" today.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you lucky to have pretty flowers at this time of year. We just have a few remaining mums that are almost ready to be cut back for another year. I like Sofia's rain jacket but being her grandma I would like anything (well, almost) that she would be wearing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)