Monday, November 15, 2010

checking in with you guys...


Happy Monday!  Hope everyone is doing well.  It was really foggy here this morning, but the sun just came out and that always gives me a little boost in the behind.  I now have technology in my sewing room!  Hooray!  My ancient PC is here with me -- and I have the radio blasting, my sleeves rolled up, the sewing machine is humming and the windows are open to let in a little breeze.  I finished this cute little lounge outfit for one of the "blybe" dolls -- there are a few mistakes but she's okay with that -- of course the other dolly is not happy.  I will do one for her after I do the "necessary" sewing for the day.

Hope your day is a good one!

2 comments:

  1. How cute did you make that little jacket and everything??? Is that hand stitched whip stitching and all around the edges of the jacket.

    KF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the jacket and pants. I used a blanket stitch on the edges of the jacket. I didn't make the gingerbread guy -- but I need another one so I will probably use him as my pattern.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)