Saturday, August 27, 2011

waiting for irene to arrive...


The outdoor furniture has been put away.  The sunflower plants have been secured.  The pool has been drained slightly.  I have packed the freezer with ziploc water bags to make ice -- in case for when the power goes out.  I am doing some laundry...  Paying some bills online...  Nicholas is playing an Xbox game.  Sofia is all ready with her parlor game for when the power goes out.  I need to cook some food -- so I am hoping the power will not be going out anytime soon.  Rick is doing some sheetrock spackling in the basement.  I am hoping we do not get water in the basement. 

I do not want a visit from Irene.  I want her to go away.  I want to be able to say:  "that could have been alot worse"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)