Thursday, November 21, 2013

~ taking a commercial break...

I am busy cleaning windows -- so instead of boring you with that, I want to talk about the "Sleepy Hollow" tv series.  Sofia was excited to watch this when it started back in September -- so, not expecting much from it, I agreed to watch the first episode with her.  The newest episodes air from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. -- so I just assumed that I would fall asleep halfway through.  Strangely, that did not happen.  I was pleasantly surprised by the interesting story, excellent casting, and special effects.  We have since watched every episode at least twice!  Two thumbs way up!

~ taking a commercial break...

http://www.fox.com/sleepy-hollow/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)