Monday, June 22, 2009

monday...

I changed my header, for you, my sister! Not sure if you even had a chance to check in and look at the other header -- but -- here is one that I thought you would like -- and, just in time for your anniversary! Hooray!

It's Monday. The kids are home from school. The hubby is off from work. The weather seems more like early spring than the first days of summer. The hydrangea flowers can't decide to be pink or blue.

I just explained to the troops that Monday is all about the transition from the weekend into the week -- and I'm ready to go forth -- guess I need to drag all the above along with me on this one!

Go forth and Monday!
Oh, and the pool man says he'll be here this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)