Sunday, June 28, 2009

okay, painting sounds like a good idea...

We're only a year late. We were supposed to paint Nicholas' room during summer recess last year -- don't ask me why we didn't -- I just don't know. Yup, the wall is red. I started the painting with Sofia's help -- Nicholas followed and then Rick finished up. The red wall turned out really nice. There is definitely a twist in painting with red paint -- to me it was more of a chore than painting with other colors. The rest of the room will be blue and beige.



And while we're at it, how about a bench seat for the bay window area?



Since we moved here, I have been wanting this in the room we have dubbed "the activity room". We will be adding doors to hide the storage beneath the seat. I finally have my inspiration for making some new curtains to replace the "temporary" shades that have been up for 2 years -- LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)