Tuesday, August 4, 2009

catching up...

Well, Sofia's front tooth finally popped through the gum -- after over a year. She keeps trying to make the goofy face she's been making since she lost the tooth, but, it doesn't have the same effect now. Thank goodness, I was tired of "little miss hee haw".

Nicholas has been asking me to cut his hair for the past two weeks. Today was the day. It took me an hour to "mow" through the mop on his head. My poor little haircutting finger has a blood blister from the torturous event. Ouchie me -- handsome Nicholas! :-)



Oh, and yes -- this was the only time they were nice to each other all day. So they were absolutely NOT best friends today -- but as you can see -- they love each other even on their worst days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)