Friday, August 7, 2009

good morning muffins...

I love this part of the summer. Things are winding down and everyone seems a bit more laid back. The weather here is gorgeous today -- low humidity, bright blue skies, and the scent of freshly baked corn muffins floating by as I type this...



I was able to purchase more of the lovely, ripe peaches (from the supermarket) that so inspired me last week. I think we will take a ride over to one of the local farms this weekend and see what they have -- so I can stock up a bit more.

The pool crew was here early this morning to put the finishing touches on the pool part of the backyard project. They installed the ladder and railing on the steps.

The fence guy will be here on Monday so this weekend we'll be doing some prep work for that, and hopefully fit in something fun to do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)