Thursday, August 27, 2009

morning workout...

This is what arrived in the little dump truck at about 7:30 this morning! I just shoveled 2 wheelbarrows full and took them to the backyard. I asked for "permission" to take a picture break of the full pile. I forgot to take a picture of the full 7 ton pile of stone aggregate -- that pile was about 3 times the size of this one -- you can see what's left of it behind the new pile of sand. My favorite shovel in the picture is about 4 1/2 feet in height. Today is a perfect day for working on the patio. Temps are in the 70's and we have a cloud cover and gentle breeze. Cross your fingers it doesn't rain on us. I'll get back to you later with pictures of the patio...after my workout! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)