Wednesday, May 18, 2011

deal of the week...

I realized at about 3:30 p.m. that my 30% Kohl's discount expired today.  Boo hoo!  I wanted to use it with my $20 Kohl's cash to buy a new swimsuit top.  My "coupon" thinking must be in full swing, because I thought to go online and look for a free shipping deal -- and I found one!

So...I purchased the swimsuit top, plus a 10 pack of undies.  The original price for both of these items -- they were on sale -- was $31.19.  With my 30%, $20 Kohl's cash + free shipping -- I ended up paying a grand total of $7.83!

Am I learning? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't see a photo here... but are you modeling that bathing suit top and undies... :) LOL

    Guess who??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)