Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a lovely day for Mrs. Duck...

Is it still raining where you are?  So far today it is not raining here -- but it is so humid that we had condensation on our windows this morning and I had to put the air conditioner on so that I could vacuum the family room carpet.  The ducks and the bugs (eeew!) are quite happy with this type of weather -- but not me...  But LOOK what I have to distract me!  I entered a blog comment giveaway over at The Fat Quarter Shop -- and I won some gorgeous Moda fabric by one of my favorite Moda designers -- "3 Sisters" :-)  That fabric bundle on the left side of the photo is 40 fat quarters, or, 10 yards of fabric -- and that cutie little bundle on the right side of the photo is a pack of 2.5" squares from Moda designer Sandy Gervais.


So, it is a lovely day for Mrs. Linda too!  Hope you find your lovely today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)