Tuesday, February 3, 2015

~ icy morning path...

This morning's walk with Ozzy was a bit treacherous.  Yesterday, I tried to clear away the snow bordering the sidewalk so that the meltoff could drain -- but it still puddled in the usual area and then froze last night.  I threw down some sand mixture and put out pots to warn any pedestrians -- not that there would be any on such a bitterly cold morning.  I had to wait until all of the cars travelling to and from the elementary school were finished with their morning ritual before I could take the "serene" photo.  During that entire time, I was the only person out there -- I had long since brought Ozzy back in the house so his little footies wouldn't freeze!

~ icy morning path...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)