Tuesday, February 17, 2015

~ snowy day...

This morning, we woke up to this...

~ snowy day...

Rick did the first part of the shoveling and snowblower...Nicholas did the second half...and I knocked all the snow off the bushes and trees, and, then shovelled the porch and front walk.

This afternoon's weather was different -- still cold but with pretty sunshine.  So after some indoor chores I was able to work on a block from a new quilt along.

~ snowy day...

Oh yes, and my little snowman block is finished too -- I made it into a pillow.

~ snowy day...

Cookie wanted to mention (again) that she helped!

Here is the link to the quiltalong:  http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-flower-box-quilt-block-tutorial-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)