Tuesday, February 2, 2010

come on phil...

Sofia was not happy this morning when the weather channel's coverage of the results of the groundhog's shadow was announced -- What? Six more weeks of winter! It has also come to her attention that her birthday is not in the springtime. The weather was not her friend this morning.

For me -- Puxatawny Phil's (not surprise) announcement makes me realize that it is not long before we must go outdoors and pick up projects that have been dormant during the winter months. La, la, la... I'm feeling the happiness... La, la, la...

Okay -- back to today. Here is the important decision of the day...

Should I file some paperwork? Looks like I have a helper for that.



or,



Should I watch the spackle dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)