Friday, February 26, 2010

yes, yes, you can comment...

I am so happy! My audience is clamoring to leave comments! Hooray! If you are one of the people who I am fortunate enough to be sharing my life with, but, you are not wanting to subscribe to something just to leave a comment -- do not be sad. There is an easy way to show me that you took time out from your day to spend a moment with us.

How to leave a comment without subscribing:

1) Select the word "comments" appearing below the desired posting.

2) From the dropdown list select: Anonymous

3) Enter the word verification characters.

4) Press the "post comment" button.

The comment will not appear immediately. I have my blog set so that when I log in I get to read comments before they are posted. It's just easier for me, so I don't have to go searching through the blog to see if anyone has left comments that I don't know about -- because then I would be missing out!



Oh, and, if you don't want to be so anonymous, you can put your name right in there with the rest of your comment! :-)

P.S. If these instructions don't work -- please send me an email so I can correct them.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, let's see if I can comment this time. I did try a while ago but couldn't get it to post. Hopefully, I'll get through this time. By the way, it's me (mom).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that was easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)