Tuesday, September 28, 2010

want to play?


For those of you who don't know what you're looking at...  These dolls are my latest obsession.  The military action figure is from a collection of Nicholas' latest obsession.  I've been waiting two weeks for the dolls to arrive in the mail -- all the way from Thailand.  Today, Nicholas was home from school with a cold when the mailman came to the door with the package.  I signed for it and he sat with me while I opened it and unwrapped "the girls".  He was fascinated by their color change eye mechanism, and, examined that for awhile.  I left the room to do some work on Sofia's Halloween costume and when I came back, the military guy was just standing there looking at "the girls".  Hmmm... I think he likes them, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)