Thursday, September 30, 2010

sewing update...


"The girls" were a HUGE hit with Sofia.  :-)  She has instructed Nicholas to NOT touch her "Blybe" dolls -- and -- she brings them to her room at night and puts them in her doll furniture bed(s).  She loves the brown haired doll more than the doll in this picture -- which is fine with me because they have different body types and I need this one for proper sizing for sewing.

I have almost finished the collar on Sofia's Halloween costume.  I will post a picture of my progress on that in a few days.

Hope everyone is staying dry on this rainy and windy last day of September...

1 comment:

  1. Staying dry as long as you stay indoors. Over 5 inches of rain so far today & still coming down. YIKES!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)