Thursday, March 5, 2009

green week --- day four




If I had an office job I would have called in sick today. After helping the troops get out the door this morning, I sat on the couch and channel surfed while feeling sorry for myself. That lasted until my coffee kicked in -- and I felt guilty about the hour I had "wasted" -- so I vacuumed (sp?) downstairs. That little bit of exercise got my blood moving, but I still did not feel well. So, upstairs I went to throw a load of laundry in and to work on "the best birthday outfit ever". Sewing kept me happy for a couple of hours -- and in the company of my seam ripper for almost a quarter of that time. The green inspired me during lunch -- so this is my green picture for today. Yup, that was lunch and the end of my "sick day". The troops are almost all home safely... Time to work on dinner. Note to self: Learn how to relax when not feeling well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)