Sunday, March 1, 2009

wishing winter would go away...

Winter wishes I just took a peek out the front door and now I know why snow is predicted for us!



The goal for last week was to have all the snowman decorations put away by the end of the week. But...I got wrapped up in the "most awesome ever" birthday outfit and forgot. I just now took this decoration in (after snapping a picture of it), but, me thinks it is probably too late. Those weathermen are predicting 8-14 inches of the white stuff for alot of us. We'll see if they've earned their pay by tomorrow.



In the meantime, springtime is fighting it's way here. I didn't notice the tulips popping up until this morning when there was a dusting of snow on the ground.

Hey, big sis, if you are reading this -- I think we're gonna need to borrow the snowblower! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)