Tuesday, March 3, 2009

green week -- day two -- a pile of stuff...



There is a school opening delay this morning. While they are waiting, Nicholas and Sofia decided to put together a pile of things for today's green picture. Even though the activity was keeping them happy and quiet, I put an end to it pretty quickly -- the disorganized pile on top of the art table is making me dizzy... It has been since disassembled and everything in it returned to its proper place. Ahhh, now I can breathe again. Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem? For example: there could be 100 or 1,000 things sitting in front of me -- and as long as they are neatly organized I am fine. As soon as they are out of place, my blood pressure rises and I must immediately organize them again. What is that called? Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)