Thursday, March 26, 2009

what to do on a rainy Thursday...

Since I became a stay at home mom, Thursday has been the day designated as my "day off". Ironically, it seems to be the day of the week I get the most done. Today, however, I do not see that happening. So here I am:





...looking down the hallway, with the light on (this light is an entire story in itself). It is misty and and chilly outside. It is still early enough in the day to find something enjoyable to do, and, I am looking for the sunshine. I didn't find it yet, but this gave me a chuckle:




Hope it gives you a chuckle too! :-)



...and this too!




Note: these do not appear in the first picture. They are freshly "caught"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)