Tuesday, October 6, 2009

happy pumpkins...

We had some beyond gorgeous weather here on Sunday. So gorgeous, that we decided to take time out from the overwhelming list of things to do and just enjoy it. First we went pumpkin picking at a local farm. Well, not really pumpkin picking -- more like pumpkin choosing. Nicholas and Sofia each picked out a pumpkin to carve on Halloween -- Sofia is showing hers proudly in this picture!




We had a little fun with the oddly shaped gooseneck gourds too. Afterwards we took an old fashioned Sunday drive and I was able to shoot some fantastic photos. Don't you love the horses in my new header? They were so friendly I almost wanted to take them home with us! I'll post more pictures of our adventure during the week. Today, I'm a bit crunched for time -- and I'm already out of the starting gate...

1 comment:

  1. I do love the new 'header'. Great picture. Don't you just love fall, and the way the crisp air feels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)