Saturday, October 17, 2009

order from chaos...

Remember this... ?

Today it became this! :-)



We are having some awful weather -- so outdoor projects are on hold. I am still working on Sofia's halloween costume -- all the difficult stuff is done -- so a few hours worth of work should finish it. Today is a great day for that! The decorations on the porch are mostly holding up -- there are some that needed to be retrieved because of the windy conditions -- and others that are not waterproof so they are taking up space in the front room.

The bad weather is actually helping me get things done -- so I am on my way upstairs to take advantage of this. When the sun finally pops its head out tomorrow, or more likely Monday, I will be able to move on with other things then.

Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)