Sunday, August 15, 2010

summer days drifting away...

I can't believe today is almost over! I don't even know what I did today. My only comfort is that it is Sunday -- so I allow myself to not feel guilty if things don't get done. Hope you're all enjoying your day too. It is overcast here, so we are in the house keeping busy. Thought you might enjoy an easy peasy recipe card for a quick summer meal. Does this even qualify as a recipe -- maybe not -- maybe it will just inspire you to make a quick meal for your troops -- or -- yourself!




Here is the not-so-artsy recipe for you to copy:

Summer Sunday Tuna Noodle Salad

Cook 1 lb. of your favorite pasta.
Set aside to cool.
Open 1 can of your favorite tuna.
Add mayonnaise to taste.
Mix with cooled pasta.
Throw on some sliced cucumbers.
Compliment with your favorite chips.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)