Saturday, January 22, 2011

a little crafty packaging...


Sofia is on her way to a birthday party this afternoon.  I discovered that we don't have any "birthday" wrapping paper -- so the snowflake paper had to do.  It was looking a bit plain -- soooooo... -- I took out the "Cuttlebug" that Santa left for me along with a little pony die cut.  Perfect for the purple loving, pony loving birthday recipient!  Instead of gluing the pony to the purple background, I stitched him on with some thread and created a scanty mane for him while in the process.  I also cracked open my typewriter to give the card a neat worded finish.  Sofia made a bracelet from starburst candy wrappers -- giving this gift the perfect personal touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)