Friday, July 3, 2009

we have pool...



Hooray!

And, in case you were wondering -- I had an excellent birthday! Thank you to all my family and friends who supported me through my transition into the next half a century! Yesterday was perfect -- filled with unexpected, and, happy surprises. The pool liner went in and the dirt backfill was done. We had an impromptu barbeque, complete with guests, happy birthday singing on the porch, and a visit to our neighbor's house later in the evening. Bedtime was at 11 p.m. -- extremely late for moi! Ah, fifty is feeling okay! :-)

Yes, I know. There is dirt over there in the corner of the pool. We'll clean that up as soon as the pool guy gets here and turns the filter on for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)