Wednesday, January 27, 2010

maybe this will work...



I purchased tons of "snowflakes" to decorate the windows after the holiday decorations were down. That bare post-holiday thing just doesn't work for me. I've been putting them up -- a little here, and, a little there. Kind of whereever it makes me happy to look at them. On Monday, when it was like springtime, I wanted to take all of them down -- but I kept in mind that it IS still January, and, it WILL get cold here again. Stephanie Abrams is telling me that we are in for some snow Friday or Saturday -- so I put up more on the front door this morning. Maybe the powers that be will get the "snow vibe" here and send some of the real stuff our way! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)