Friday, January 8, 2010

this works great...



I cannot deal with the mess under the bathroom vanities any longer. I love my vanities -- but they are in desperate need of some structured organization. The worst is the vanity in the kid's bathroom. I can only fight this battle so much -- and I am not winning. I saw this cute little gadget in Wal-mart yesterday -- and I figured if it didn't fit in the vanity it was functional enough to go somewhere else. This is what the left side of the bathroom vanity looks like now. All nicey, nicey.



Watch out Wal-mart! I am coming back to buy another for the right side of the vanity!



And then 2 more for the master bathroom. Perhaps one for under the kitchen sink too! At about $9 each. I think these are a great deal! :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)