Friday, July 15, 2011

whew...(w)hew...

{catches breath while gathering supplies, scoffing down blueberry bagel, and guzzling morning coffee}  Alrighty, I have most of the supplies required for Lori Holt's awesome tutorials for the FWQAL.  I am now happy that I was a bit delayed in starting my blocks -- because I would have been pulling out my hair trying to use the templates for every single block -- and --- probably would have missed the blogger updates about these tutorials.  My only dilemma now is that I can't decide what fabric to use -- but that will work itself out once I get going.  


I'm off to a lovely weekend -- and hopefully completing a few blocks...  Hope you have a lovely weekend too!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)