Tuesday, June 21, 2011

this way...


Sofia's layout of fabric prints


this way...

my layout


or, this way... :-)

Milton (the cat) layout

We are doing a simple brick pattern for the quilt top.  Sofia was very quick with her fabric layout.  She also numbered the fabrics.  I needed to play a bit more -- and Sofia told me that I am "overthinking" it.  I thought it best to leave it to rest overnight and then look at it again in the morning.  Apparently, Milton has his own idea -- since he pretty much sleeps on a corner of my bed all day -- except -- whenever -- I am laying fabric on the floor to cut it, take a photo, iron it...  It never fails, and, it amazes me.  Do you think I send out a vibe when I am doing this?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)