Friday, February 13, 2009

painting, painting, everywhere...

Yesterday, I painted the breakfast bar ~~ finally! I love it!


Now I need to paint the rest of the kitchen. Here is my collection of Martha Stewart color chips on top of the breakfast bar. I like the color of the yellow chip for the kitchen walls.

Clean up area. The powder room is not painted yet, and is being utilized as the clean up area for downstairs painting.

The front door area is being utilized for preparation. Since we don't use the front door, this is a good area that is out of the way ~~ so it is both convenient for me and less likely for painting spills/mishaps.

I'm tired of the gold picture frames -- so they are getting a fresh coat of paint too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)