Wednesday, February 25, 2009

waiting...



While she was dressing for school this morning, Sofia commented that she is tired of wearing turtlenecks and winter jackets (me too!) Even though the temperature here is 17 degrees, there is no wind or humidity -- so with the morning light and construction activity there is definitely a hint of spring just around the corner.

Our home decorations are also feeling the change of season. As you can see in the picture, the mailbox is still wearing the candy cane garland from xmas. My goal is to have that and the rest of the valentine and snowman decorations put away by the end of Sunday. This week I am washing windows, sewing new curtains, making a last minute "birthday" skirt and running everywhere. Next week I'll be pulling out the birthday and bunny (easter) decorations, then I'll be waiting (for spring) too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)