Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vision complete...

Remember the picture in this post? This is what happened to that fabric! It is now the underside of a box seat cushion on the built-in bench in our front hallway. I purchased the fabric for the top side of this cushion before our house was even built. In my vision of our new home I saw a built-in bench seat in our front hallway -- however -- the blueprints for the house did not include a bench seat, and, the builder told us "no" when we asked if they could add it. So, that wonderful hubby of mine built it for me! So almost 3 years after purchasing the fabric (2 years since the house was completed) I can enjoy a long-time dream of mine. Vision complete!



top side of seat cushion




underside of seat cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)