Friday, February 20, 2009

yellow week - day five



I just realized that I do not have a yellow week picture for Nicholas. So, the final yellow picture belongs to him, or, more literally -- because he is of the literal kind, his stuff. A mixture of growing up and staying little all at the same time -- well, in my mind anyway. Even though he is now way taller than I am, I still wrap my hands around the back of his head and give him the "kissy cheeks" goodbye when sending him off to school in the morning -- along with the "word of the day" (same concept as Sesame Street "letter of the day"). It all happens way too fast...

...and so did yellow week. Thanks for letting me play along with all of you-- I had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)