Monday, June 21, 2010

ta da...

By 9:30 a.m. this morning the master craftsman was ready to fire up the tile saw. Nicholas had an orthodontist appointment -- so we left him unattended for awhile.



When we arrived home, we saw that he did fine while we were gone. We went inside to make lunch so he could keep going. I threw some chicken nuggets in the oven -- and -- I guess since my arm was tired from all that shoveling it decided to lay itself on the inside of the oven door...




Ouch! Good thing we only have to backfill some dirt and kick up some dust...



then it's time to relax...



Finally!


3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful job!! you do good work Rick :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! NOW I know I have a multi-talented son! GREAT JOB RICK. And a big YAHOO to you, Linda. I know it wouldn't be done without your help. Hope your arm is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)